Wednesday, June 30, 2010

~1~ Franz Ferdinand



As a band, Franz Ferdinand is pretty wicked, but I am here to rant about Alex Kapranos, the half-Greek, half-English singer who has interestingly captured my attention.
Eh-hem.
Anyway, surprising to me, was that even though Franz Ferdinand is a Glasgow-based band, the members don't have thick Scottish accents like I'd assumed. According to Kapranos and Bob the bassist, Paul has the thickest accent.
Even if, the band is still brilliant, and even though I only have about ten songs by them, I'm still loving the band. I hope to see them on tour sometime soon, but for now, I can just roam around in my books and songs.

Playlist:
1. No You Girls
2. The Lobster Quadrille
3. Take Me Out
4. Michael
5. Ulysses
6. This Fire
7. Lucid Dreams
8. Can't Stop Feeling
9. Walk Away
10. Dark of the Matinee

No comments:

Post a Comment